Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Exams

Science Midterm Today. I think I'm pretty prepared for it, because I studied for all of my exams. I finished Briar Rose By Jane Yolen. Thanks, Leon! It was a great book. A fictional story with historical past weaved in. It's about a grandaughter tracing back her grandmother's past through Poland. The first lead she has is a WWII refugee camp in NY State. from there she goes onto Kulmhof, a Nazi extermination camp. Overall, it's a very exciting, yet heart wrenching story put in one.
It's pouring here. The electricity went out around 2:51 AM; I know that because the alarm went off. Now it's back on, luckily. Well, have to go wake up my dad to get ready for work.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Leon said...

I'm glad you liked the book. It is a good story.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Steve said...

That is probably an understatement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home