Monday, January 16, 2006

Martin Luther King Jr. Day


Yesterday my dad and I looked for plane tickets for our mountain biking trip over spring break. We're biking from Canyonland National Park to Arches National Park. We're going with Escape Adventures (link found at right). It's going to be awesome. I have to train a lot for it, though. My dad and I usually ride about 50 miles every week about 1 or 2 months ahead of time. It's really fun because you get to see parts of the county that you wouldn't see otherwise. Today is working on scounts again. I have 2 projects to complete for the Family Life Merit Badge. Then, we have some friends coming over to visit with Jessica. My Aunt Sue was here yesterday. She and my cousin were in Chili over Christmas Break. She takes all of her nieces and nephews anywhere in the world for 3 weeks. I split mine up: I went ot Ireland for 10 days last summer and am going to Iceland for 11 this summer. Anyways, she brought us presents. I got an amazing chess set that portrays the Spanish playing against the Incas. It is so beautiful. Well, have to go eat breakfast. May peace be upon you.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Leon said...

The trip sounds awesome - and a lot of work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home