Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Day before Exams



School - Today had to be one of the longest days of school. Tomorrow is final exams. It begins with a study hall and science tomorrow, Spanish and English on Thursday, and History and Math of Friday. It's going to be a long rest of the week. We get out at 11:00 every day during exams, which is a good thing. Don't think I'm going to baseball practice today. Tomorrow is Grand Slam Batting practice with the best hitting coach ever, Bob. Got my CO2 car and Wyomissing W back. It's a W and aan A mixed, our school symbol. I'm going to spray paint it Navy Blue and White (School colors) and posts pics when I'm done. I got a 198/200 on my car! Anyways, not much else happening. Looking for a semi-inexpensive yet good quality set of earphones. If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be most welcome. Thanks.

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Leon said...

198/200 - great mark! The car looks different than I expected. I pictured a more traditional style.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Steve said...

We all drew our own sketches for the cars. Then we traced them onto styrophome ans cut them out with a bansaw. Next, we did the same process with the wood block. After cutting, I cut out my inside wheels with a mortisser. Then, you sand, and prime, and sand, and prime...... until your finally readt to paint. Then, you assemble the wheels and axles. That's how it turned out the way it did.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Leon said...

Interesting. You can't complain about a design that gets you fourth place.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Steve said...

No you can't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home