Friday, January 13, 2006

3 Day Weekend

School - Well, finally lost in the CO2 race. But, since I finished in the top 4, I still got a 90% for the racing part of the course. Took a math test today. Was pretty hard. Have to study A LOT for my midterms next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The good thing is that we all have half days of school those days, which is nice. Comic Book Heroes (Comic Book Heroes Webpage) concert tomorrow night. for those of you who don't know, it's a group of my friends in a band that includes Sam (Phony Nowhere), Ned, Collin, ans Steve (not me). They are an awesome band and play extremely well. They just went to NYC today to audition for a part on Nickelodeon TV. Sweet, right? Anyways, Mike might come to my house and then go to the concert with me. My sister (11) had an operation on a benign tumor in her neck yesterday (which is why I didn't write) that went extremely well! And, my cousin Ben got accepted into the University of Pittsburgh, a.k.a. Pitt. It's not the only college he aplied to (duh), but so far he's 1 for 1 in acceptance rate. Congrats Ben!

2 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Top 4 is good and it's a fun way to make 90%!

Hehe - you'll all be rocking with CBH. I think it's a full moon tonight too.:)

Well you haven't been bored.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Steve said...

No I haven't! I gott Briar Rose in the mail yesterday and started reading it. I only got through 3 pages because I started pretty late, but so far it's good. Thanks again for the recommendation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home